MOST IMPORTANT INFO TILL DATE ABOUT STATUS OF OUR MOVEMENT:
Today we went to PMO and got the following information on status of our letters sent:
1. More than 7000 letters have been sent till date from all over the country and out of them more than 500 handwritten letters…its a great acheivement guys…any official to whom we talked about our issue is aware that bulk letters from across nation have been sent on single issue…
2. Hence our letters have been referred as mass petition.Therefore we are not getting individual replies now. As issue is related to DoPT it’s forwarded to there, however final decision would be taken by PMO as letters r addressed to PM and it has taken shape of grievance at national level. In every 15-20 days whatever letters are received at PMO regarding our issue are sent to dopt in bulk.
3. I have got the reference no : PMOPG/D/2018/0389208 on our issue.now any body having any contact in dopt/PMO ,can verify the status of our file.. all earlier information were correct..our matter has been discussed in DoPT and PMO…and decision will be taken soon on it
4. Besides today we have applied for pm appointment.its simple procedure..everybody can kindly go to pmo ,raisina hills and give application there..take 2 copies of application with draft letter on our issue/handwritten letter on our issue..take your id card with you..apply for appointment..u will get yes/no within 2 weeks..so start applying from Monday..
5. Today we went to pm residence also...we were successful in going inside by discussing our issue with security personnel there..then we handed over our letters and appendix to the main reception desk inside pm residence...from there whichever dak is received by hand is mostly given to PM by hand…so within 1-2 days our letter will be given to PM by hand for sure…
FUTURE COURSE OF ACTION: Without doubt our letter campaign has been the most successful tool till date. Believe me guys, our issue was dead…it has again got momentum only due to the letters, which had been sent in huge numbers…whichever official we talked to in pmo /dopt today, knows about our letters..they even said, that they have received bags full of letters…and they were surprised that so many letters have been sent on single issue..that is why it has become a mass petition for a grievance of national level.
so i kindly request u to send letters again even if u have sent letters..more personalised hand written letter is more impact full.. plz refer to shared draft and write on your own..and that too quickly..
We don’t have much time..we need to follow everything..
Most importantly, we need to form regional groups for letter campaigning…we go to student areas in Delhi and get letters signed..similar activity can be pursued in all major cities…u can form groups and get letters signed from students who appeared between 2011-2015.
but if we are successful in sending 10000 letters our work will be done even without protests etc…we spend so much time, money, energy on protests etc..why not utilise 5% of it and send letters...we can achieve everything by it…understand it and please cooperate in this.